me

E-mail: danielaaronsprague@gmail.com
Phone: 207-651-4327
Website: www.danielaaronsprague.com
Available for Photographs of whatever you need.

3.08.2008

Prep Week Goings On

"Speedbump WEEE"


So this week or so I have been messing around with my flash some more... its fun . This is just a few of the things i have got so far. I was also messing around with some portrait stuff today heh and since I had no one else around in the house I just used myself. One of the portrait things I messed around with was the idea of a softbox. I have always wanted one so today I made one out of some ducktape a sixpack box and some paper towels... anways the first of the horizontal portraits is with my makshift softbox and the second is just strait flash. Not to bad for a free softbox made in about 45 seconds. Enjoy.










daniel.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha. looking good! i do really like the last one of you.