me

E-mail: danielaaronsprague@gmail.com
Phone: 207-651-4327
Website: www.danielaaronsprague.com
Available for Photographs of whatever you need.

3.11.2008

Old/New Ongoing Thought

Windows to the Soul
part 1

It is new because I can now have the knowledge to capture the images that have been in my mind for a very long time. I have always been fascinated with eyes, I hope to do a gallery show someday with this as a theme. This is just a quick rough cut, the final product I hope to look much different and more profound but this is the first step. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for the cooperation to all of those who helped!

daniel.











































Thanks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful.

© Jonathan Makiri said...

Um, I don't remember signing a model release?

No seriously, good stuff.

Dan said...

Great idea.

If only there were a way around the soft box (?) reflection... hmm.

Neil Gill said...

this is cool shit compadre....I LIIIIKE