me

E-mail: danielaaronsprague@gmail.com
Phone: 207-651-4327
Website: www.danielaaronsprague.com
Available for Photographs of whatever you need.

10.27.2008

A New Lens

50mm 1.4:
After a solid year of dedicated service my 50mm 1.8 finally gave out on me. I was a little too rough on the thing and it just got tired. So I went out and bought me the 1.4. I have wanted this lens for a while since all I ever shoot with is a 50mm. Not because I am trying to make a statement or be pretentious. I am just too poor to buy any other lens. Anyways here are the first pictures I made with my new lens in the parking lot of the camera store.







Thanks for Looking

daniel.

1 comment:

Rachel Gardam said...

I love me that lens. Sometimes I dream about it at night. I borrowed it a few times from my school's cage and now I no longer have access to it. Enjoyed looking at your shots.